We are looking for a Business Analyst who will provide support to agriSMEs in the Nourishing Africa network in accessing pathways to global markets. The Business Analyst will help improve efficiency and outcomes by engaging stakeholders, documenting and strengthening processes, and taking follow-up actions.
- Work with the Nourishing Africa team to provide market and business development opportunities for agriSMEs in the Nourishing Africa network.
- Serve as liaison between stakeholders and agribusinesses, working closely with the program team, agribusinesses, and other stakeholders to meet project objectives and monitor performance.
- Lead ongoing reviews of market support activities and develop optimization strategies.
- Schedule, prepare presentations and participate in meetings with stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with stakeholder engagement and take relevant follow-up actions.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Constantly seek new opportunities to connect agribusinesses to local and global markets.
- Effectively communicate insights, plans, and reports to cross-functional team members and management.
- Evaluate processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Document, benchmark, update, maintain, and implement standard procedures from activities.
- Monitor deliverables, report on emerging issues, and ensure timely completion of project activities.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and progress updates.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, committed to excellence, and with a passion for the agriculture and food sector. Below are key qualifications that we require:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, communications, social sciences or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Outstanding and effective verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to influence and work closely with stakeholders to implement executive decisions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving compelling presentations.
- Strong competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and research tools.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading, supporting and delivering on high-impact projects.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Ability to effectively and independently interact with multiple, diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
Deadline: Jul 16, 2022
Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.