As a Graduate Intern, you will work in a multi-cultural team and participate in meaningful work. You will be expected to leverage your academic skills and leadership experiences to support high-impact projects across a portfolio of work while gaining hands-on practical experiences for your career growth.
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Support Nourishing Africa member recruitment, engagement, and mobilization activities.
- Curate relevant, high-value content for the Nourishing Africa resource hub.
- Assist with planning and implementation of Nourishing Africa events and training programs.
- Assist in developing, editing, proof-reading and publishing high-quality communications materials including articles, op-eds, graphics, videos, podcasts, newsletters, audios, video scripts, etc.
- Support the company’s community engagement and digital marketing activities.
- Engage in gathering and analyzing information, developing proposals, preparing reports, and developing strategic recommendations for growth.
- Present research findings and implement solutions in collaboration with the team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out other responsibilities assigned by Supervisor.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, committed to excellence, with a passion for the agriculture sector. Below are key qualifications that we require:
- Candidates must have completed undergraduate degree and one-year NYSC program.
- Strong and effective verbal, written and analytical skills
- Top-notch, demonstrable leadership and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Responsible, ethical, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong research skills, including primary and secondary research.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think critically and provide innovative solutions to challenges.
- Flair for networking, pitching, sales, and marketing.
- Working knowledge of the use of image, audio and video editing tools is an advantage.
- Proficiency in French is an advantage.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Jun 18, 2022
Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.