Tertiary / Diploma
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Support Nourishing Africa member recruitment, engagement, and mobilization activities.
- Curate relevant, high-value content for the Nourishing Africa resource hub.
- Assist with planning and implementation of Nourishing Africa events and training programs.
- Assist in developing, editing, proof-reading and publishing high-quality communications materials including articles, op-eds, graphics, videos, podcasts, newsletters, audios, video scripts, etc.
- Support the company’s community engagement and digital marketing activities.
- Engage in gathering and analyzing information, developing proposals, preparing reports, and developing strategic recommendations for growth.
- Present research findings and implement solutions in collaboration with the team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out other responsibilities assigned by Supervisor.
Jun 18, 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the job title as the subject of the email.